Sunday, July 30, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football!

"Welcome to Tina's" readers, the time is almost near. That's right, my favorite time of the year. Football season!

I can't wait to see those Eagles on the field again. And, I can't wait to see my Donovan McNabb take control of the field and the locker room again. Especially now that that nuisance Terrell Owens is gone. Don't get me wrong. He is a great receiver. One of the best ever in the NFL. But, who wants the headache of dealing with him. Well I guess the Cowboys do since they signed him to a three year deal.

And he had the nerve to write a book claiming that we didn't get to hear his side of the story.
Evidently, he claims that the media, the commentators, and the Eagles didn't let his side of the story come out. Are we supposed to forget about all of his antics before he even came to Philly.

Even though he helped us get to the Superbowl, I say "Good riddance". He's not worth the headache.

No comments: