Friday, March 24, 2006

The Boys All Pause

Last night during the show, the funniest thing happened. One of the songs that I sing is Britney Spears' "Oops! I Did It Again." I always pick a boy out of the audience and bring him up on stage to sing to. I play with his hair and stuff like that. Then at the end of the song, I give him a peck on the cheek and send him on his way. Well last night after I kissed the boy I brought up, he tripped on the stage when he was headed back to his seat. You know what my first thought was when he tripped?

This Philly Girl still got it baby!

1 comment:

Mabel said...

The buck stops here! That is some funny shit, girl! Go on, trip them boys all you want, you little trollop! They gonna try to trip you later- may as well beat them to it.

You may even want to try to trip Mark once in a while onstage. That little bitch.

kh-kh-kh-kh-kh (laughing)