Monday, August 14, 2006

Let's Hear It For The Boy!

Who is that hottie on the right?


"Two-time Helen Hayes Winner, David James (for The Wizard of Oz and Godspell at Toby’s) was our server. David told us that he loves being a server because it allows him to greet his audience and hear their comments at intermission and after the show. Do you know any other Helen Hayes Award Winners who would be a server?"

OK, that quote speaks for itself, so I won't even comment on it. But, I will tell you that I found it online at: FOOTLOOSING AT THE NEW TOBY’S BALTIMORE-LOVE THAT FUNQUE!!


Speaking of Footloose, we are down to our last week and there are still a bunch of you who haven't come to see it yet. We have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. That's it! If you still want to come, call me. We are even offering half price for Saturday night. And my offer about paying your toll still stands.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

THE BUCK STOPS HERE!

This blog is better than...

1) A Five Guys burger!

2) Smoking on A-level!

3) Catching 40 winks, while clickin' online slots!

4) Comparing notes on last night's TV programs!

5) Flashing the flourescents to get everyone's attention, and then forgetting what I was going to say!

6) Watching "Madea Goes to Insta' Chuurge" on the BetaMax!

7) Pretending that I am getting anonymous sex-calls on my phone, when it is really Flexers calling to check on their hours!