Sunday, August 27, 2006

Terrell Owens Again

The Cowboys are fining Terrell Owens $9,500 for missing a team meeting and a rehab session and being late to an offensive meeting. Man it just doesn't end with this guy. You are getting paid 25 million dollars. The least you can do is come to the damn meetings on time. And I understand he's been challenging Parcells ever since he got to Dallas. Like I said before, not worth the headache. Billy White what was that comment about learning his lesson? The Cowboys have won their first three preseason games without Owens. I know that it's just preseason but that's got to make the coaches take notice.

Hey everybody thanks for not voting me off.

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Shame on you Trish. A Redskins cheerleader cheering for the Cowboys.

I love how Tom Landry used to wear a suit and hat on the field. Now coaches aren't allowed to wear suits because of endorsement deals.