Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Welcome To Tina's Kitchen

Imagine it. It's a sunny Saturday afternoon. You're lounging in your back yard. You're off from your day job. Your blackberry is silent. You have no show. You don't have rehearsal. . . OK, all that never happens, but just imagine it. Now imagine yourself with a cocktail in hand. A cocktail you made using the recipe you found on:

Welcome To Tina's
Kitchen



Red Wine Punch

2 parts red wine
1 part soda water
3 tbsp powdered sugar
orange slices

Mix powdered sugar with red wine in a punch bowl, and stir well. Add soda, plenty of ice, and orange slices. Serve immediately.

For maximum effect, I recommend using a kiddie pool instead of a punch bowl. Of course this means that you will have to increase the amount of ingredients, but this should be no problem if you are like me and keep a case of red wine in the trunk of your car.

4 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

Tina - I swear this is the best blog on the Internet. How do you come up with these topics, and you write them so well! You must spend a lot of time putting these together. Seriously, do you get any help???

Tina said...

I must confess that I do get help from Mark. He's kinda my blog teacher. Also I get some of the pictures from Mark because he has a digital camera and I don't. That's why you sometimes see the same pictures on both blogs.

Brandon said...

I tried the kiddie pool receipe and you should add a warning that:

A. kids should not swim in it while you are drinking it.

B. Have some one else near (maybe the kids) to pull you out if you pass out in the pool. I almost drown.

C. Start with the fish bowl until you can handle several gallons of wine!

Caren said...

Brandon, you are clearly a novice!! Fishbowl, HA!

Thanks for the recipe Tina;)