Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tina's "Ugh!" Of The Day





Two words: Cherry Blossoms


What is the big fuckin' deal? Of course you know that I work with groups that visit this area from around the country. That's the first thing they ask to see this time of year. I don't get it. They are trees. You can go out in your backyard and see trees. And why are they called cherry blossoms. All I see is a bunch of flowers. Where are the cherries? Unless they mean the color. But they aren't red. They're pink. And don't get me started on the traffic around that title bason.

Boy my vacation can't come fast enough.

2 comments:

Joey said...

And, it's 'tidal' not 'title'.

The Follow Spot said...

and you are dorks - and Tina, you bitch, bitch, bitch about everything - no wonder my blog is more fun to read